Children under age 18 will not be required to be vaccinated to travel to the United States once officials lift a ban on international visitors; however, they will have to show proof of a negative coronavirus test before boarding a flight, according to rules outlined Monday by the Biden administration.
With roughly two weeks to go before the United States lifts its travel ban on visitors from 33 countries, federal health officials offered more specifics for travelers and airlines before restrictions are lifted Nov. 8.
- White House Proclamation on New Policy (October 25)
- White House Fact Sheet on New Policy (October 25)
- CDC Vaccine Order (October 25)
- CDC Testing Order (October 25)
- CDC Contact Tracing Order (October 25)